I wanna be together
Forget the time
The life
Everything
I want you with me
Cause I miss you
I think of you
I can’t resist
Forget the time
The life
Everything
I want you with me
Cause I miss you
I think of you
I can’t resist
For a long time I
deceived myself
I lied to me
And I don’t know why
I lied to me
And I don’t know why
But I thought that it was
only a joke
I was out of my mind
And now I feel that I lost a lot of time
I was out of my mind
And now I feel that I lost a lot of time
I wanna run
Meet you
Say everything that I feel
I can’t hold
Say everything that I feel
I can’t hold
I think of you,
everywhere
I dream with you
Come to be mine
And make me yours
I dream with you
Come to be mine
And make me yours
Come, cause I wanna make
you happy
I’m ready
I’m ready
I’m sorry for the
wait
But I’m here
And you just say yes…
And you just say yes…
#OGnomo
(texto corrigido)
(texto corrigido)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário